Robert Pattinson

If you are obsessed with the actor Robert Pattinson, and want to know the latest information on this Twilight Star, then you have found the website that will keep you posted. Updates will be posted daily as well as a countdown of all the movies that Mr. Pattinson plays in. The website that will keep you fully informed to where you too will begin having a lil' obsession.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

April 7, 2010

Kristen Stewart was abused at school

The actress say that they made her life impossible when they learned of their profession.
The actress Kristen Stewart stated that it was never able to interact with their peers at school, because evil always carried with it. They were rude, not gave me opportunities, regrets the actress.
According to Stewart, his colleagues it were so bad that he felt relieved when he left the University and began to study at home and only thus could concentrate on acting.
"I am glad have made these films, because as I stopped going to school. I never was the type of girl walked in the corridors of the school claiming to be an actress, until someone realized and started to treat me as if I were a petulante".

"I am glad have made these films, because as I stopped going to school. I never was the type of girl walked in the corridors of the school claiming to be an actress, until someone realized and started to treat me as if I were a petulante".

Stewart said that when the Eclipse, she finished the high school graduation scene recorded the previous week.

Eclipse banner

Eclipse banner

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Green Eyes

Green Eyes

The New

The New