Robert Pattinson

If you are obsessed with the actor Robert Pattinson, and want to know the latest information on this Twilight Star, then you have found the website that will keep you posted. Updates will be posted daily as well as a countdown of all the movies that Mr. Pattinson plays in. The website that will keep you fully informed to where you too will begin having a lil' obsession.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

April 6, 2010

Eclipse Premiere Set To Be Held June 24, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL~ JUNE 24th  is the set date of the Premiere that we all have been waiting for. The third part of the all time Vampire Thriller- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is finally going to hit theaters on June 30,2010 but before it does the premiere must take place. This is what all the fans have been waiting for, even myself. I have planned to go and meet up with several other "TEXAS" Robert fans to go and drool over this British hunk. However, my plans had to change unfortunately because I am going to be graduating from college the day after the premiere in Phoenix Arizona. Since we are driving from Texas to Arizona, I am going to have to miss the one thing that I have always been looking forward to....seeing Robert Pattinson and the Twilight Cast in person.

I know there is going to be another premiere for the fourth part of the Twilight Saga, but since I have started this website I have grown more obsessed with Robert Pattinson, not only meeting more people with the same obsession globally. I must say that we all share the same obsession for this British hunk that we all have kept respectable tabs on. I know that my friends who do go to the premiere will keep me posted on all the details that I will have missed. Graduation has been the one goal that I have set for a long time now for me and my two boys. I know that my friends will be there to go with me to the premiere of Break Dawn! Until then, I will only have videos, pictures, and news to keep me posted on what I have missed. However, Robert's career has start to rise and I am glad to say that I have been a fan since he was first started to be known to the public. For all of you that are going to make it to the Eclipse Premiere, I ask one favor from each of you. To take a picture of Robert for me and THINK OF ME when you are only a matter of inches away from him!!

Eclipse banner

Eclipse banner

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Green Eyes

Green Eyes

The New

The New