Robert Pattinson

If you are obsessed with the actor Robert Pattinson, and want to know the latest information on this Twilight Star, then you have found the website that will keep you posted. Updates will be posted daily as well as a countdown of all the movies that Mr. Pattinson plays in. The website that will keep you fully informed to where you too will begin having a lil' obsession.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

April 15, 2010

'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson asked to host SNL

OK! Magazine is reporting that Lorne Michaels, SNL Master Mind, has invited Robert Pattinson to host Saturday Night Live this season. While it looks like nothing has been confirmed yet I'm thinking what a glorious idea, right?!
I know I'd like to rest my head in my hand and giggle dreamily at my television some Saturday night. I mean the possibilities are endless! I can think of at least 5 possible skits R.Patz could do that would bring not only viewers but laughter. Not all of them involve nudity either. Here are my thoughts:

Skit option 1)
Think techno-night club. Imagine bubbles and smoke machines and lots of neon. R.Patz comes in from a temp agency thinking he's come to work as an office assistant or something. Some big dude who works at the club, Kenan Thompson maybe, meets R.Patz and says something like "I think you'll do great as our new cage dancer." R.Patz is all shocked. Then Kenan can show him his uniform - spandex pants, no shirt. Takes him out to look at the cage he gets to dance in. Yada, yada, yada. This one has lots of potential. Lots of shirtless potential. And I can see it making him incredibly uncomfortable and that's what I watch SNL for - seeing the celebs do shit they never normally would.


Skit option 2)
R.Patz can sing so I think they should take advantage of that while simultaneously making fun of the show “Glee.” Maybe R.Patz goes to a po-dunk school somewhere in the south and the Glee club is trying to emulate the show. Maybe they're working really hard on an arraignment of Air Supply songs to sing for their State championship. The song "Even the Nights are Better" should be involved in a big way. I'd like to see dance moves and some sort of rivalry between Rob and Fred Armisen. Fred Armisen is jealous of Rob maybe. I don't know, the specifics would have to be worked out but I know R.Patz dancing and singing Air Supply sounds pretty damn funny to me.


Skit option 3)
It's impossible not to do a “Twilight” parody! You have the lead character; you've got to take advantage of that. Even as a fan of “Twilight” I can enjoy making fun of it. I realize how ridiculous it is even if I can't stop myself from liking it! In the skit I say make R.Patz still be Edward but the "Bella" character is a totally annoying, delusional, brace-faced, pimply dork. Maya Rudolph or Kristen Wiig would do this well. Basically Bella's really obnoxious and clingy and Edward is trying to hide from her around corners in the high school and behind trees in the woods and stuff. Eventually he just kills her. I mean he's a vampire so he's strong right? Maybe he just rips off her head in a fit of annoyed rage.

Skit option 4)
Robert can be himself in a skit. Maybe he gets hit by a car and is bleeding and has to get to the hospital. But all the CRAZY fan chicks can be falling all over him and he can't get away. Maybe the girls are like ripping off his shirt (we have to get him shirtless at least twice). Some other girl can be like trying to lick him. Another girl can be like "I can help you, I'll take you to the hospital" but she gets him in her car and takes him to her house instead. Maybe she ties him up in her room and throws him in the closet and there's like other hot guys in there. It'd be really funny if you could get Chace Crawford and that guy from “High School Musical” to be trapped with him. Is that funny or is that just insane? Hell, I giggled thinking it up! Somebody else has to find that shit funny too, right??


Skit option 5)
What would really make me laugh is to see Robert Pattinson lose it during a skit. He seems like such a quiet, reserved introvert as it is so I think doing something especially silly would be good. So I say R.Patz and Kristen Wiig can play a married couple going to marriage counseling and the therapist (Will Forte would be good) can make them do really stupid shit to each other. For example Will Forte can be like "it might help you two relax together if you could just open up to one another. Why don't you try sitting on the floor and looking at each other?" Once they do that he can ask them to make faces at each other and maybe do like some sort of mimic practice where one has the follow what the other does. Kristen can start flapping her arms like a chicken and Rob will have to follow. Will Forte will be really serious about all this and how great it is that they are connecting on a deeper level. The options are really endless with the goofy shit they can make each other mimic. It's like a staring contest with hand moves!


Maybe these are terrible ideas, I'm certain I don't know. I've never been on “Saturday Night Live” so I don't know what kind of ideas they are coming up with. I can guarantee that I want to see Rob Pattinson on the show though. If Betty White can get on SNL based on her popularity Rob Pattinson should be a done deal. Hell, all he has to do is sit in the audience of an awards show and the ratings go up. So many chicks love him that all you'd have to do to solve our health care debate in this country is place Rob right next to Obama when he talks about it. What exactly is it about that guy that's so appealing? I'm sure I don't know. I hope he does get to host SNL and if he does I'd like him shirtless and making me laugh. That's really all women want in a man anyway, right?




Eclipse banner

Eclipse banner

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Green Eyes

Green Eyes

The New

The New