Robert Pattinson

If you are obsessed with the actor Robert Pattinson, and want to know the latest information on this Twilight Star, then you have found the website that will keep you posted. Updates will be posted daily as well as a countdown of all the movies that Mr. Pattinson plays in. The website that will keep you fully informed to where you too will begin having a lil' obsession.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

December 31, 2009

Robert Chipped His Tooth.....By Flossing???


Apparently, using dental floss can be dangerous. Just ask Robert Pattinson.
The Twilight hunk supposedly chipped his tooth making sure he had healthy gums and could properly deny reports of being stinky, according to Eclipse costar Bryce Dallas Howard.
"Actually, he's incredibly hygienic," the actress told New York magazine at the premiere of her latest film, The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond. "He told me this story that made me crack up. He was like, 'Oh, I have to go to the dentist.' And I was like, 'Oh no, what happened? Just a checkup?' And he was like, 'No, I chipped a tooth.' And I was like, 'How?' And he was like, 'Flossing.'"
Before she could be handed an award for storytelling, she admitted, "I don't even floss. So he's hygienic. Trust me."
And there you have it.
We're not sure if we're hoping he gets to tooth fixed or if he keeps it to be edgy a la Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
Source: Today 6:07 AM PST by  (EOnline- www.eonline.com)

Eclipse banner

Eclipse banner

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Green Eyes

Green Eyes

The New

The New