Robert Pattinson

If you are obsessed with the actor Robert Pattinson, and want to know the latest information on this Twilight Star, then you have found the website that will keep you posted. Updates will be posted daily as well as a countdown of all the movies that Mr. Pattinson plays in. The website that will keep you fully informed to where you too will begin having a lil' obsession.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

December 28, 2009

2009- Miss Camber's Christmas List


All I really wanted for Christmas was Robert Pattinson sitting underneath my tree. (okay, I admit just in boxers) but hey I am one out of a million girls who wanted Robert Pattinson for Christmas. However, since none us got him because he was hiding away at his mum's house in the UK since December 21, 2009 and hasn't been spotted since. Has Robert pulled off the MEGA undercover or what!! No news has been heard since he has been in the UK, and we have people looking! I know that he needs a break, but he is my daily fix (my personal form of heroin) that I need daily! I know that I am not the only one, who needs their daily fix of this British boy. So until next time, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and a safe New Year!! That goes for you Robert!! You have to come out sometime, and until then your fans are waiting!! xx

Eclipse banner

Eclipse banner

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Twilight, New Moon Picture

Green Eyes

Green Eyes

The New

The New